On March 20 Nova Scotia authorities issued 308 letters of interest to candidates in an Express Entry draw catering to the Labor Market Priorities Stream.
This draw targeted French speakers, specifically and the candidates had to obtain a score of 7 CLB or higher in writing, reading, speaking and finally in listening. Moreover, they also had to score CLB 5 in English in these disciplines. The recipients of this letter get 30 calendar days for submitting the completed application.
Express Entry Labor Market Priorities Stream
||Letters of Interest issued
||Express Entry Score Range
||None: Draw targeted at candidates with French language skilled CLB 7 or higher
||NOC 1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants
The Requirements for this Draw are:
- Selecting French as the first official language and a score of 7 CLB or higher in writing, reading, speaking and finally in listening.
- English as the second language with a CLB score of 5 in all language abilities.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree or completing a program of three years at a university or college, trade/technical school, or any other institute.
- Submitting a profile to the EE pool on September 20, 2018, or at a later date.
This Priorities stream was launched in August 2018. Candidates have to meet the requirements pertaining to settlement funds and work experience. Moreover, the Candidates present in the EE Pool will receive Letters of interest. The General Requirements
Candidates need to have:
- A Letter of Interest from the Provincial Nominee Program within the EE system.
- Submitting the application in 30 days on which the letter of interest was issued.
- Meeting the work experience requirements of the stream for which they qualify.
- Showing sufficient funds to establish self and family successfully in Nova Scotia and also for paying immigration and travel costs.
- Possessing a legal status in the current residing country
- Meeting all eligibility criteria when the Letter of Interest was issued.
It was moreover, the third draw in the Priorities stream. On January 24, 2019, Nova Scotia had issued 300 letters to financial auditors as well as accountants. The CRS score in the draw was 400. They also required five years of experience in the target occupations, in NOC 1111. Nova Scotia at present operates 7 immigration streams.
The Streams are:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities
- Skilled Workers
- International Graduate Entrepreneurs
Kindly contact us for receiving additional information. We help all the interested candidates to qualify for immigration to Canada.