Ontario immigration has accompanied a current draw below its Express Entry associated French Speaking Skilled Worker stream. This is the 35th draw in 2018, 33 applicants invited with profiles in the pool of federal Express Entry.
Applicants required to have presented profiles within Jan 1 and Oct 11, 2018. Immigration Ontario has now announced NOI's to 1,277 applicants below the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream in 2018.
There are no least points demand for the stream. Applicants need to have a minimum of Language Benchmark of Canada 7 in French language and 6 in the English language to be eligible.
Recent FSSW Stream Draws Details
Express Entry profile submission date
||Jan 1 to Oct 11 2018
Ontario Express Entry Associated French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Requirements
To qualify candidates should have:
- A pending appeal below the system of Federal Express Entry;
- At least of 1-year of full-time, or equivalent to full-time work experience below NOC profession level 0, A or B;
- Canada similar Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D.;
- The Least C.L.B level 7 in the T.E.F exam (French); and least C.L.B 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Plan to live in the Ontario Province.
The O.I.N.P started issuing information about particular draws at the commencement of 2018. Entirely there are 35 draws of French Speaking Skilled Worker in 2018. Ontario has also managed many Skilled Trades, Human Capital Priorities, and Entrepreneur Stream draws in 2018.
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)
Please subscribe to Migration Ideas
newsletters to get the latest information and updates about Visa and Immigration. We also support with the hassle-free and speed visa and immigration process.