Alberta immigration has published details of conducted 14 draws between January 10 and May 2, 2019, in the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program Express Entry stream. These draws, totally issued 3,357 Notification of Interest in this year. The range of the Comprehensive Ranking System score was between 300 and 400 points for the candidates.
The highest number of Notifications was 473 in the draw held on March 5. The smallest draw had 81 Notifications in the draw of January 25.
Alberta Express Entry NOI Draw
||NOI Letters Sent
||CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate
The details of the draw were withheld by the province owing to restrictions on publications in the election campaign.
Moreover, the general election in Alberta was held on April 16th
, 2019, and Jason Kenney, a former Federal Immigration Minister of the United Conservative Party won it.
The Alberta Express Entry stream also conducts Regular draws and selects candidates from the federal EE pool and invites them to submit an application to the AINP.
Alberta Express Entry Requirements
Furthermore, the eligibility norms for the candidates for receiving the notification of interest are:
These Factors improve the chances of a candidate to receive the notification:
- Having an active profile of Express Entry in the federal pool.
- Expressing the interest to immigrate permanently to Alberta.
- Working in an occupation which supports the diversification and economic development of Alberta and finally
- A CRS score of 300 points.
These Factors decrease the chances of a candidate to receive the notification:
- A job offer from a local employer and/or having some work experience in the province.
- Being a graduate of the post-secondary institution in Canada and finally
- Having a relative living in Alberta like the parents, children or sibling.
- The expiry of an Express Entry profile in the future three months
- Any work in an ineligible occupation also
We bring all such surveys and reports and you can feel free to contact us.